Monday, June 25, 2012

Could this be..... Love? again???

Recently, my mind can't stop from wandering...
Thinking of his image makes my spine quiver....
Even if I close my eyes, I think I can still hear him..
Even in my dreams, I secretly wished that It would be him...

For no reason, I just want to see him..
Just the sight of him makes me feel complete..
Even if he doesn't speak to me nor look at me, just a glance of him
I feel complete..

No matter what I do..
even if I divert my mind into the things that I suppose to do
I can't seem to concentrate
It seemed that he's just around my head,
like a cd that keeps on spinning,
like a song that will never fade
like a dance that no one will ever get tired or dancing..

This is it....
I know that there's a big chance of hurting again...
My red flag is up... again..

Again... my heart is just ready to take a step..
A step that can make or break
myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment