Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Of new work and new heartache

New work... and guess what?? new heartache?

I'am happy with what I'm up to now... I can say that I have matured and more serious with the work I have been assigned into. I can't thank God enough for letting me experience this, because never in my dreams did I imagine be in a "real" corporate world.

So... I have come to meet a lot of people lately, I can say these people are really different from the ones I have worked with. Their more serious now, more competitive, some you can trust and some you can't. But this Guy.... he's kinda different.

Despite the fact that everyone in the office observed, plus the fact that its obvious that he may not like me and treats me like a sister. I cant seem to get him out of my mind....

Why can't I get him out of my mind? I knew I had a crush on him... but I did what I have to do... I tried to be busy to get my mind from thinking and fantasizing about him.. and suddenly because of his "sisterly" treatment for me, now I feel I have fallen so deeply in love with him... So paano na?

He'd always call me little sis.. i wanted more than that....
He'd always text me love you... I wanted to ask if that was really coming from his heart or he's just used saying it..
One time he said he knew he's not going to live long... I told him because he hasn't found the right person to spend his life to.. I wanted to tell him I'm just here... and I'm willing to be on his side... forever..

I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment